This API is meant to obtain the CEP (Comprobante Electrónico de Pago) for informational purposes to guarantee the making of a payment.
All the parameters in the example of the body request are required.
This field to indicate the type of the request, the possible values are:
- T, for tracking key (Clave de rastreo).
- R, for reference number (Referencia numérica).
Indicate the date on which the transaction was made in dd-MM-yyyy format.
In this field you must report the value for the "Tracking key" or the "Reference number".
- Reference number: It is an identification number of up to seven positions that the user selects when instructing his payment.
- Tracking key: It is an identifier of up to 30 alphanumeric positions that the institution provides to the user at the time the payment is instructed.
Indicate the bank of issue, it must coincide with the following catalog of banks
Indicate the receiving bank, it must coincide with the following catalog of banks
Indicate the beneficiary account number
Boolean field to validate if it is a payment to a bank
- true, yes it's a payment for a bank, indicate the "Cuenta Ordenante" for the bank in the field cuenta.
-false, no it's not a payment for a bank, indicate the "Cuenta Beneficiaria" of the receptor in the field cuenta.
Indicate the amount of the deposit, decimals can be included
Test the service (test cases)
We included a query param in Sandbox, so you can query test cases that we created to run tests.
In order to obtain the response you shall fill the query param with:
success: it sends back a successful example of a requests for tipoCriterio field equals to T.
successR: it sends back a successful example of a requests for tipoCriterio field equals to R.
notFound: it sends back an answer with the status "NOT FOUND" to indicate that the query was not found in BANXICO.